Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Growing Horns.

So I've started a new novel, one of the three that I took out of the library. It took me a little bit longer than I wanted to get to it though. It's called Horns by Joe Hill. I'm only like 25 ish pages in to it, but so far I find it pretty good. It's definitely unlike anything I have read before. Basically, the main character, Iggy, has woken up one morning and he has horns. Now he is discovering that he has a weird kind of persuasion over people. I don't want to say to much, because I don't know enough about the book to know if I am giving away too much.

On another note, I watched the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars and oh my god! This show just keeps me on the edge of my seat. Unfortunately, I missed last weeks episode, but i caught the gist of it. I just can't figure this show out, I think Allison is A because it said in the text, but I thought she was dead. Can't wait to find out the truth.

I am really loving that song Tonight - Enrique Inglesias, but to be honest, I like the "dirty" version better. It was my theme song for this weekend, I went to visit a bunch of friends from where I used to go to school. I also really love Ellie Goulding. My favourite songs by her are Starry Eyed and The Writer. It definitely took me a few listens to get into it, but now I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment