Saturday, May 14, 2011

EPIC - My new goodies!

I had a great time at The Epic today. George Stromboloupolous was there! Although, I had to leave before he did his presentation. But I did get a few goodies!

I got some wheat grass seeds! Which I am really excited about, since my last attempt to grow wheat grass failed. So I put about 3 tablespoons of the seeds in some water today and we shall see how it goes! I hope it works, I really want to start adding wheat grass to my green smoothies! Yum! Well... actually, I heard that it tastes pretty bad, but you can mask the taste with fruit and other flavors.

The other thing I got was an acupressure mat. You can lay on it on your back, you stomach, or step on it. It's supposed to be really good to energize you and to help your sleep. I excited for that! Here is the website, I'm sure they will be able to explain it better.

Also, since I mentioned my green smoothies I just wanted to say that I am really loving them! I am feeling healthier, and I have noticed that I don't have as many cravings for unhealthy foods anymore. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to be a little more healthy in their lives. I have been having 1 or 2 a day, probably equivalent to 10-25 oz. per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment