Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Girl in the Arena

I was looking online for some more books to add to my already huge list of books to read when I came across a book called Girl in the Arena. The book is by Lisa Haines.

From what I've read the book is about a girl who's father is a gladiator and dies in the arena. His opponent captures some kind of bracelet, when he kills her father, which means that the girl must marry him. It's supposed to be a good read and similar to The Hunger Games. So I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

The reason I am posting this... and the reason that I want to read it now, is this. I was looking on YouTube, as I was recently told that you can find "practically every" book in audio book format on there. (FYI: You can't.) Anyways, I came across this video.

Here it is:

How can you not want to read it after watching that?

No comments:

Post a Comment