Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Tribe

For those of you who were lovers of the UK TV series The Tribe I have a question for you. Have you heard any news of them making the american version of the show?

I read one article about it quite a while ago, almost a year ago now. So I'm going to assume it's not happening. Although, it did take them years to get the One for the Money movie going, they had rights for the first book since before I first read the books, which was in 2005.

Here's a link to the article I read.

I really hope that they make an American version of The Tribe. That show was awesome! It was just so cheesy, how could anyone not love it?

My favourite characters were Lex, KC, Ryan, Selene (although, I don't know why) Ellie, Ved, and Jack! Bray and Amber were just too goody for me.

Keep the dream alive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment