Sunday, January 22, 2012

Protein Pancake Recipe #2

So I found a new really good recipe for pancakes! They are really good and really easy to make!
Enjoy!

2 egg whites (approx 1/4 cup)
1/2 - 1 scoop protein powder
1-2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp flax seed
1 tbsp oats
2 tbsp milk (preferably skim or almond milk)
1 mashed banana

Mix everything together except the banana, then mash the banana separately and add it to the mix. Put it in a pan on medium heat. Flip it once it starts to bubble.

If you don't have protein powder that's fine, but they will be really wet and won't flip very well, the protein powder thickens it up and makes it all stick together better. I've found that it's a bit dry if i add a full scoop of protein powder, I don't know if it's just the type that I have been using or not though.

Hope you enjoy the recipe! Let me know how it goes! I'll add pictures next time I make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment